Donut Dog Bandana
This cozy Donut Dog Bandana is the perfect accessory for your pet.
All bandanas are made as a square that you fold on the diagonal to make a triangle before tying it around your pet's neck.
Our Bandanas are handmade for your pet with love from Austin, Texas. 🐕
⧫X-Small: Fits neck sizes 10" - 11" - Measurements when tied.
⧫Small: Fits neck sizes 12" - 14" - Measurements when tied.
⧫Medium: Fits neck sizes 15" - 17" - Measurements when tied.
⧫Large: Fits neck sizes 18" - 20" - Measurements when tied.
⧫X-Large: Fits neck sizes 21" - 23" - Measurements when tied.
*Please use a tape measure and measure the widest part of your pet's neck where you would like the bandana to sit.
*Go up to the next size if you feel it will be too tight. You should be able to fit two fingers under the bandana comfortably.
⧫Machine wash in cold water with like colors. Tumble dry on low or lay flat to dry.
⧫Iron as needed
SHIPPING: Please see the Shipping Information to the right of the description.
See all of our items here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/sillydogpetstore
3-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfill your order, you must provide certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact me directly.
I do NOT have access to your Etsy account information or your password. Payment information, including credit card numbers, are provided directly to payment processors by and through Etsy on a centralized basis and are NOT received or stored by me and/or my shop.
WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I collect, use, and share your information only as follows:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as
1) providing and improving my services: I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services to you. I do NOT keep email addresses and do not send any marketing emails
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as the USPS and overseas mail/delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Alton R. Conn, Jr., am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternatively, you may mail me at:
Alton R. Conn, Jr, 6212 Crow Lane #318, Austin, TX 78745 USA
We ship every business day, Monday through Friday from Austin, TX USA to all worldwide destinations.
Standard Shipping via USPS and it includes a tracking number and estimated delivery information
► USPS First Class Domestic (all U.S. States) — Estimated delivery time is 2-4 business days after production time.
► USPS First Class International — Estimated delivery time is 8-14 business days (for most countries) after production time.
Please see the Shipping details on each listing page as well as on my Etsy shop home page just below the banner. If you have questions just send me a message via Etsy.
No presonalization is offered on orders.
I offer Custom orders. Send me a message via Etsy messages.
There are NO returns or refunds on custom orders. All sales are final for custom orders.
For the best fit I suggest measuring your pets neck and use the sizing chart in the detailed description of each listing.
Yes, just send me a message letting me know you want to add upgraded shipping and how soon you need your order. I will turn it on so you can add it to your order. Please be aware it I am not responsible for any delays in delivery after the order has been dropped at the post office.
After folding the bandana into a triangle roll it a time or two to get the best fit.
When ordering both a Ready To Ship and Made To Order Item, the Made To Order shipping time takes precedence.
We offer wholesale pricing with a minimum of 50 pieces. Please send us a message via Etsy if you are interested.
Mar 29, 2020
Jul 19, 2019
Jul 12, 2019
Jun 24, 2019